As a Project Manager (PM), the PM will be responsible for the socialization and assist in the build-out of a Remedy Ticketing System with the client, a federal bureau in Foggy Bottom, D.C. The PM will primarily act as the technical liaison between our development and users team. clearAvenue is a company that thrives from innovation, communication, and hard work. clearAvenue enjoy working with like-minded talent that share similar values.
- Acts as a technical liaison between the Users and Tech team by effectively communicating solutions between two parties.
- Provide ITIL and service management guidance to Remedy team and IRM service management working groups.
- Document and communicate risks and mitigation plans to management
- Maintain and foster trusted relationships with key IRM and Department stakeholders.
- Apply company methodology and ensure completion and accurate storage of finished projects.
- Attend client meetings to discuss field personnel opportunities; identify client needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Perform administrative functions, such as reviewing and writing reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Required Minimum Secret Clearance
- Required Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Required understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) - (Agile, Waterfall, Iterative)
- Highly preferred Agile Methodology experienced.
- Preferred understanding of ITIL.
- Preferred Certified Scrum Master.
- Technical aptitude
- Customer/client focus
- Expert at problem solving
- Strong communicator
- Strong writing skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong time management skills
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
clearAvenue, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.