IT Project Manager
The Information Technology Project Manager will plan, establish, and manage one information technology (IT) project and will serve as a liaison between the business and technical aspects of assigned projects in an agile environment supporting our government contract throughout the software development life cycle. The Project Manager will be working with and overseeing the project to include Analysts, Developers and other technical team members.
- Work with project leadership and stakeholders to analyze the data collected during the project lifecycle to identify shortcomings and opportunities for improvements.
- Defines project scope, objectives, and product vision.
- Develops detailed work plans, schedules, and status reports.
- Responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects.
- Takes projects from original concept through final implantation.
- Sets and tracks project milestones; manages and accounts for unforeseen delays, then realigns schedules and expectations as needed.
- Interfaces with all areas affected by the project including end users, technical/feature team, and stakeholders.
- Conduct product meetings and responsible for project tracking and analysis.
- Ensures adherence to quality standards.
- Develops, maintains, and revises proposals for assigned projects including project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, timelines, and staffing.
- Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team.
- Recommends and acts to direct and analysis and solutions of problems.
- Assign duties and responsibilities and oversees workflow of project staff.
- Perform responsibilities utilizing agile methodologies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, or related field is highly desired.
- 3+ years of proven project management experience, preferably in the IT federal contracting industries
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is highly desirable
- SAFe Agile or Scrum Master certification is highly desirable
- Direct work experience with agile methodologies
- Understanding of project management principles and planning.
- Understanding of information technology procedures and practices.
- Proficient with, or able to quickly become proficient with, a range of general and specialized applications, software, and hardware used in the organization and the industry.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to motivate groups of people to complete a project in a timely manner.
- Customer service is driven and oriented.
- Excellent analytical, logical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
DoD public trust or interim secret clearance and higher
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Health, dental, and vision insurances, short-term, long-term disability, life insurance, 401k match, PTO, paid holidays, bonuses, and more.
clearAvenue, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.