- Implementing software engineering best practices throughout the full software development life cycle, including requirements analysis, planning, design, development, testing and deployment.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis, recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
Security Clearance Requirement:
- At least a bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or IT related discipline.
- Proven experience as a software engineer
- Experience in designing and building applications.
- Experience with recognized PHP web application frameworks like Laravel and Lumen.
- Preferred experience working in an AWS Cloud environment.
- Preferred experience with Oracle database, and Git version control.
- Extensive experience in software development, and scripting.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
- Experience with software development life cycle
- Direct experience working in agile environment.
- US Citizen
Active DoD Secret security clearance or higher
Benefits: Company benefits includes but are not limited to health, dental, vision insurances, PTO, HSA, FSA, 401k, and more.
Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
clearAvenue, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status