ClearAvenue LLC is currently seeking an experienced Configuration Manager to support a Government contract located in Washington DC. The ideal candidate must possess the following skills listed below.
- Provide support to project teams in configuring and base-lining project items.
- Prepare configuration documentations and maintain Configuration Management (CM) database.
- Review and recommend improvements to existing CM process.
- Maintain data quality, integrity and security of CM database.
- Schedule audits on CM database and assist in implementing audit recommendations.
- Develop security guidelines to avoid unauthorized damage or usage of project items
- Work with configuration teams in development and enhancement of CM tools.
- Assist in management, maintenance and automating of CM tools.
- Maintain proper version controls of software deliverables.
- Oversee the delivery of software applications in test and deployment environments.
- Analyze configuration issues and propose appropriate resolutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline from a college or university is required or at least three years of additional configuration management experience may be substituted for bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in working with software and hardware configurations.
- Ability to document and explain configuration changes.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- ITIL v3 Foundation preferred.
Miminimum DOD Top Secret
clearAvenue, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.