Business Systems Analyst
The Business Systems Analyst will support various projects configuring an ITSM tool in a high-pace environment for our federal client. The Business Systems Analyst will analyze business Information Technology (IT) problems and recommend solutions within the tool. The Business Systems Analyst acts as a liaison between end-users/customers and developers during SDLC activities.
- Schedule and facilitate meetings with government customers and clients.
- Send meeting minutes and follow-up on action items when needed.
- Gather technical requirements and map business process workflows.
- Compose and peer review waterfall or agile project documentation.
- Collaborate on white papers and process improvement documentation.
- Perform internal testing and communicate defects to developers.
- Create test scripts and manage User Acceptance Testing (UAT) sessions.
- Follow change management processes to meet change control board deadlines for DevOps.
- Serve as deputy to Project Managers.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field
- At least three (3) years of Business Analyst experience
- Expected to adhere to the Managing State Projects Information Technology (MSP-IT) project management framework
- Proficient in MS Suite, MS SharePoint, MS Visio, and MS Project
- Preferred ITIL Foundation v3 certified or is capable of being certified after 90 days of employment
- Preferred Scrum Master certified
- Preferred experience in Agile Methodologies
- Ability to execute multiple tasks concurrently with great attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including technical writing
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self-starter and strong initiative to complete tasks thoroughly
Interim Secret Clearance
clearAvenue, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.