• Hardware support for all Atos/Bull communications equipment, GGate Servers, Escala Print Servers, and the Virtuo tape Systems (VTS).
• Planning assistance for hardware upgrades, updates, and reconfigurations. and relocation of equipment within a data center.
• Assistance with training Operators on the system hardware and the GCOS console PCs’ operation.
• Partnering with the Atos/Bull Team based to provide on-site “smart hands”.
• Assistance with non-Bull equipment, such as the specialized VA-provided Windows PCs with customized Glink scripts which are used by Operations to connect to BDN GCOS system consoles, to log into Timesharing on the BDN systems, and to “Video” (a Bull system monitoring application).
• Experienced working for the Department of Veterans Administration
• Experienced working within a government contract environment
• Experienced working with ATOS
• Have the ability to learn new technologies and skills
• Experienced with TSO, CICS, COBOL, VSAM, and JCL technology tools
Clearance Requirements: US Citizen and must be able to pass a public trust background investigation.
Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
clearAvenue, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.