• Primary liaison to the customer for all areas associated with the program.
• Organizing the program's activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization through the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Manage work schedules and activities performed by employees.
• Develop and maintain a Staff/Resource Management Plan that tacks certification, qualifications, labor categories, security clearances, task assignments, for all employee.
• Develop, execute and operate under an approved Project Management Plan (PMP) comprehensively updated throughout the performance period as changes occur.
• Develop, execute and operate project-specific PMPs for short term projects that arise over the course of the program. Project-specific PMPs includes requirements, specification, schedule, progress and other elements as necessary.
• Develop, execute and operate project-specific PMPs for short term projects that arise over the course of the program.
• Integrate program management functions.
• Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality, and team member performance.
• Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
• Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
Requirements and Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, program management, or related field.
• PMP/PMI or ITIL certified OR Master's degree in Program Management.
• Proven program management experience within the federal contracting industry.
• Preferred experience managing a team.
• Preferred certified Scrum Master or Safe Agile.
• Preferred work experience in Agile methodology environments.
• Understanding the Software Development Life Cycle.
• Understanding of project management principles and practices.
• Understanding of information technology procedures and practices.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• US Citizen
Top Secret Security Clearance
Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Health, dental, and vision insurances, short-term, long-term disability, life insurance, 401k match, PTO, paid holidays, bonuses, and more.
clearAvenue, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.