• Provides independent validator/auditing and consultation services as assigned in support of the program's IT Portfolio and Data Center in accordance with MC Certification and Authorization Process (MCCAP).
• Performs verification and validation of system's security controls and safeguards designed through the security engineering process
• Validates applicable Cybersecurity controls for an assigned system, including developing the appropriate test procedures if necessary, executing the test procedures and accurately documenting the results of security testing
• Performs the requisite preparatory steps and conditions as required, performs the actual validation steps, compares the actual results with the expected results, and analyzes the differences for impact and risk
• Performs CVSS Scoring, develops the Security Assessment Report (SAR) and other Validation support requirements as required by DoD and USMC policies and guidance for the assigned system(s)
• Facilitates the coordination of the Program Manager, ISSM/ISSO, and User Representative.
• Uses the Remedy trouble ticket system to monitor and complete Cybersecurity requests
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a degree in relevant field.
• At least five (5) years of demonstrated experience performing RMF validation services
• IAM II Certification (CAP, CASP+, CISM, CISSP, GSLC, CCISO, HCISPP)
• USMC Certified Validator
• Preferred experience with MCCAST
• Minimum secret security clearance
Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
clearAvenue LLC offer comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, HSA, FSA, 401k and more.
clearAvenue, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.