Duties may include:
• Create vulnerability tracking and assessment reports.
• Review, prepare, and update RMF accreditation packages.
• Use the Remedy ticketing system to create, track, view, and resolve vulnerability management related tickets.
• Review completed security control implementation details for the ISSM Submission for the Initial Risk Assessment (IRA).
• Manage MCCAST entries updates on behalf of the ISSM and information owners assisting with preparation and review of the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA).
• Guide information owners in the development of a Systems Security Plan (SSP) that addresses objectives for the assessment, methods for verifying security control compliance, the schedule for the initial control assessment, and actual assessment procedures.
• Work with ISSM and lead RMF ISSO to conduct the initial assessment of the effectiveness of the security controls and document the issues, findings, and recommendations in a Security Assessment Report (SAR).
• Attend scheduled and ad-hoc Cybersecurity branch meetings for update and coordination of cyber and RMF efforts.
• Provide support and technical expertise related to Defense in Depth principles and technology in security engineering designs and implementation.
• Maintain all RMF Artifacts and documents in a designated respiratory.
• Document and report cybersecurity audit findings and recommendations to the PM and ISSM.
• Provide continuous feedback to ensure process and practices remain efficient and effective.
• Perform self-inspections, provide security coordination and review of all system test plans
• Provide leadership, mentoring, and quality assurance for Team Members
• Bachelor’s degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field or 4+ years of proven experience.
• Must have DoD 8570 IAM Level II certified.
• Must be familiar with security policy/manuals and other guiding policy documents.
• Must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interact with DOD, military/civilian personnel, and industry partners
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
Possess a high degree of originality, creativity, initiative requiring minimal supervision
• Secret security clearance
Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
clearAvenue LLC offer comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, HSA, FSA, 401k and more.
clearAvenue, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.