Technical Analyst II
Job Responsibilities and Skills:
- Uses discretionary judgement within known parameters to install, maintain, and support basic to moderately complex systems for end users and/or technology stakeholders;
- Analyzes current and proposed departmental/user hardware and software systems.
- Assists in the development of and provides individual and/or group instruction and/or training to end users on new or updated technologies;
- Gathers facts and data to be used in the review of proposals which consist of objectives, scope, and user expectations.
- Analyzes and solves problems of routine complexity on computer applications and systems for students, faculty, and staff for departments and/or the university community; provides a wide range of in-depth technical assistance to departmental users and/or support staff.
- Analyzes the need for scripts to automate tasks for departments and/or the university community.
- May evaluate and test new or modified software programs and software development procedures used to verify that programs function according to user requirements and conform to established guidelines and best practices.
- Business and technical analysis (techniques should include, but not limited to, use case development, business process models, and decision models).
- Working experienced with software development life cycle (SDLC) environment
- Facilitation and elicitation, visual modeling, training development and delivery,
- Coaching and mentoring (for Agile and requirements), and
- Rational Requirements tools, template, and reporting support for DNG 6.0.61 and later
- BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, or related discipline.
- Proven working experience as a Technical Analyst
- Must have at least at least 3 years of technical analyst experience
- Preferred Scrum Master or Safe Agile certified
- Experienced with Agile Frameworks including Scrum, Kanban, LeSS, SAFe, Scrum at Scale and hybrids
- DevOps pipeline tools: Jenkins, Anisble Tower, RedHat Openshift, SonarQube, Docker, Maven (for Java Projects) and Githubs
- Automated Testing tools: Automating testing tools – Junit, Jmeter and Selenium
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite and Visio
- Preferred Public trust with the IRS or must be able to pass a extensive background investigation by the government.
Full Time Exempt
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
clearAvenue, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
clearAvenue LLC offer comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, HSA, FSA, 401k and more.