Senior Software Engineer Job Description:
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
- Must be able to successfully pass an extensive background investigation.
- US Citizen
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant field; masters degree will be appreciated.
- Proven experience as a software engineer
- Experience in designing and building applications
- Experience with programming language such as Python, HTML5/ CSS3, and JavaSript.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, WordPress, Terraform, Jenkins.
- Extensive experience in software development, and scripting.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
- Experience with software development life cycle
Company benefits includes but are not limited to health, dental, vision, PTO, HSA, FSA, 401k, and more.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
clearAvenue, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.