- Implementing software development best practices throughout the full software development life cycle, including requirements analysis, planning, design, development, testing and deployment.
- Meeting with development managers to discuss software projects.
- Conducting feasibility studies for upgraded software systems.
- Designing new software programs, websites, and applications.
- Assigning tasks to junior developers such as coding, testing, debugging, and analytics.
- Writing advanced programming code.
- Reviewing updated software systems.
- Managing project timelines and tasks.
- Writing development reports.
- Creating technical documents for new software programs.
Security Clearance Requirement:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or IT related discipline.
- 5+ years in software development
- Experience in designing and building applications.
- Experience with recognized PHP web application frameworks like Laravel and Lumen.
- Preferred experience working in an AWS Cloud environment.
- Preferred experience with Oracle database, and Git version control.
- Extensive experience in software development, and scripting.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
- Experience with software development life cycle
- Direct experience working in agile environment.
- CompTIA Security + certified
- US Citizen
Active DoD Secret security clearance or higher
Benefits: Company benefits includes but are not limited to health, dental, vision insurances, PTO, HSA, FSA, 401k, and more.
Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
clearAvenue, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.