We are looking for a program manager to be responsible for organizing programs and activities for our organization. You will be tasked with developing programs to support the organization's strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long term goals. You will also be in charge of developing budgets and operating plans for programs and writing program funding proposals. In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have prior experience in both program management and team management.
Program Manager Responsibilities
Program Manager Requirements
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Creating and managing long-term goals.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Preferred experience in writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality, and team member performance.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyzing program risks.
- Working on strategy with the marketing team.
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in business, information technology, or related field.
- Proven experience in program management in federal contract information technology.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Proven experience managing a team.
- Certified Project Management Profession (PMP).
- Preferred certified Scrum Master or Safe Agile.
- Proven experience with SDLC.
- Direct work experience in Agile methodology environments.
- Understanding of project management principles and practices.
- Understanding of information technology procedures and practices.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Understanding of project management.
- US Citizen
DoD public trust or interim secret clearance and higher
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Health, dental, and vision insurances, short-term, long-term disability, life insurance, 401k match, PTO, paid holidays, bonuses, and more.
clearAvenue, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.