Roles and Responsibilities:
- The IT Specialist is responsible for managing applications and implementing and upgrading Virtual Machine hardware and middleware software such as SQL Server, IIS, Apache, Apache Tomcat, and WebLogic. Manages the installations and administration of middle software components.
- Skilled in making decisions to determine if middleware components are sufficient to implement for the business requirements before implementation and then capable of monitoring the roll-out process resolving problems encountered.
- Installation, maintenance, and upgrades of middleware components
- Possess the knowledge base to detect computer viruses and methods of removing the viruses.
- Maintain switches and routers, creating backups.
- Created documentation and artifacts to support and sustain best business practices to develop and maintain Middle-Tier software in accordance to DoD policies.
- Consult with functional analysts to define and redefine specifications and requirements for systems changes.
- Analyze log/error files for problem resolution.
- Support and enhance Installation of Information System changes and/or web services changes.
- Generated business cases, level-of-efforts, recommendations, and other technical advice to ensure integrated system solutions.
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2012 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- A bachelor’s degree is highly desired, broad knowledge of computer networking, administration, and installations of networks.
- Security +
- Active Secret Security clearance is preferred, but interim Secret Security clearance will suffice.
- US Citizen
This position will temporarily work remotely due to COVID-19, but only for the duration of the COVID-19, and will transition back to a non-remote settings when and if COVID-19 remote is lifted.
Comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to health, dental, vision, PTO, HSA, FSA, opportunities for bonuses, 401k match and more.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
clearAvenue, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.