Roles and Responsibilities:
Education and Training Requirements
- The applications Manager is an IT specialists responsible for implementing and upgrading system hardware and application software .Work with stakeholders, team members and sponsors to manage and support applications over Operating Systems (OS) platforms. This includes Windows, Linux and VMWARE.
- Skilled in making decisions to determine if the computer systems are sufficient to implement for the business requirements before implementation and then capable of monitoring the roll-out process resolving problems encountered.
- Creates, executes and maintain databases.
- Possess the knowledge base to detect computer viruses and methods of removing the viruses.
- Maintain switches and routers, creating backups.
- Create documentation and artifacts to support and sustain best business practices to develop and maintain Middle-Tier software in accordance to DoD and SYSCOM policies, providing metrics and reports that will show that applications are functional and accessible.
- Consult with functional analysts to define and redefine specifications and requirements for USMC systems changes.
- Analyze log/error files for problem resolution.
- Support and enhance Installation of Information System changes and/or web services changes, advising of results and solutions to issues encountered.
- Generate business cases, level-of-efforts, recommendations, and other technical advice to ensure integrated system solutions.
- A bachelor’s degree is desired. No certification is required, but should have a broad knowledge and experience of computer networking, administration and installations of networks.
- Security + is required or obtained within 60 days of hire.
- ITILv3 Foundation is desired.
Security Clearance Requirement:
DoD Secret clearance or higher
Company benefits includes but are not limited to health, dental, vision, PTO, HSA, FSA and more.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
About Our Company
We give you the opportunity to be part of a challenging, high-performing team, and work on a mission you can believe in and be proud of. Our core values are integrity, trust, and creativity. If you want to work hard to test the limits, find outside-the-box solutions, and be part of a growing company – then join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer; all employment decisions are made based on merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic
information, physical or mental disability (including reasonable accommodations requests for anotherwise qualified individual), veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law.