We are seeking a Windows Administrator to provide integration services for an ongoing project in Albany, Georgia. In this role you will utilize your expertise and experience to install, configure, upgrade and manage performance monitoring software to a variety of operating systems, file systems, network devices, HVAC, electrical, storage devices, system processes, and application software.
- Integrate web services, database management systems, and application software to operating systems, application software, database management systems, business applications, monitoring agents, risk mitigation agents, backup/recovery agents, network devices and storage devices.
- Design, manage, implement and configure Logical Units Numbers, file systems, disks, zones and other storage media on various storage devices in a RAID.
- Install, maintain, and configure Windows Operating System Administrator - Applications and Systems Management.
- Interface closely with the Enterprise Backup and Recovery Support team for purposes such as Allocating/De-allocating data, and troubleshooting.
- Work with the SAN Engineer to ensure that data is protected.
- Report data storage events and conditions to management and/or Enterprise Backup and Recovery, and Data Domain or Net APP.
- Active Interim Secret security clearance or higher
- 0-2 years of Windows Administration Experience.
- Security+ CE (or higher) certification required, or may be obtained within 30 days of beginning employment.
- Preferred Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
Company benefits includes but are not limited to health, dental, vision, PTO, HSA, FSA, and more.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
About our Company:
We give you the opportunity to be part of a challenging, high-performing team, and work on a mission you can believe in and be proud of. Our core values are integrity, trust, and creativity. If you want to work hard to test the limits, find outside-the-box solutions, and be part of a growing company – then join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer; all employment decisions are made based on merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability (including reasonable accommodations requests for anotherwise qualified individual), veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law.