- Develop security control implementation plans and system level continuous monitoring strategies
- Develop new and or update existing documentation
- Coordinate with Risk Management Framework team to develop and finalize test results required for package submission.
- Safeguard information system assets by identifying and solving potential problems.
- Protect system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources.
- Responsible for paperwork compliance and review to ensure programs receive authority to proceed (ATO).
- Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities, reporting violations.
- Implements security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Upgrades system by implementing and maintaining security controls.
- Keeps users informed by preparing performance reports; communicating system status.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Preferred bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Cyber Security, or related field of education
- 4 + years of prior relevant experience
- Preferred Security + or CISSP or CISM certifications, but not required
- Knowledge of CSSP or ISSO is preferred
- Preferred understanding of FedRAMP process
- Customer focused driven
- Must be able to successfully complete a security background investigation
- Must be a US Citizen
DoD Public Trust OR Secret clearance and higher
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
clearAvenue, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.