Application/Software Programmer Job Description
- Understand client requirements and how they translate in application features
- Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Develop and direct software system validation procedures, programming, and documentation
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant field; masters degree will be appreciated.
- Proven experience as application developer
- Experience in designing and building applications
- Ability to program in at least one programming language such as Python, HTML5/ CSS3, and JavaSript.
- Direct experience working in an agile environment
- Security + CE certified or to obtain within 60 days of employment
- Must be a US CITIZEN
Security clearance requirement:
minimum interim secret clearance
Company benefits includes but are not limited to health, dental, vision, PTO, HSA, FSA, 401k, and more.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
clearAvenue, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.