Requirements and Qualifications
- Develop applications that effectively accomplish client objectives and user needs
- Design and write code for applications
- Analyze and edit existing computer applications to improve functionality
- Remodel and adapt applications as needed to optimize performance
- Install applications and confirm proper communication between equipment and systems
- Identify specific customer and client needs and preferences related to application
- Test applications extensively to ensure they are error and bug free
- Maintain computer applications databases
- Act as resident technological expert advisor for our products
- Connect with customers to analyze user experience and gain constructive feedback
- Collaborate with engineering and programming departments
- Contribute to sales presentations showcasing all technical features and processes
- Other responsibilities and duties not listed
- Bachelor’s in computer engineering, computer science, or related field
- 2+ years experience as an applications engineer
- Extensive knowledge in various programming languages (Python, JavaSript, HTML5, CSS 3, etc.)
- Experienced working in an Agile environment
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Preferred experience with software such as WordPress, Terraform, and Jenkins.
- Customer Service oriented
- Ability to handle client and customer issues tactfully and professionally
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Adept and effective communicator
- Creative, analytical, and driven
- Enjoys complex problem-solving and collaboration
- US Citizen
Company benefits includes but are not limited to health, dental, vision, PTO, HSA, FSA and 401k and more.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
clearAvenue, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.