The Applications Developer has experience in creating, programming, and testing application software for computers or other end-user devices. Possess the ability to translate design specifications into IT solutions to meet requirements.
- Understand client requirements and how to generate/execute technical design documents, generate/execute test plans/cases (unit and system integration).
- Installing application software over a variety of operating system (OS) software and configuration.
- Configuring application software to perform optimally.
- Uninstalling application software.
- Integrating application software with DBMS(s), risk mitigation/monitoring agents.
- Installing application software and connect to web servers, other application servers, database management software or storage devices.
- Reading/listening to written/verbal instructions to upgrade application programs.
- Supporting application co-hosting in a clustered environment.
- Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Designing, managing, implementing, and configuring Virtual hosting software to support co-hosting multiple applications, DBMS(s), business applications or OS(s).
- Preferred experiences and ability to integrating application software to OS(s), DBMS(s), and business applications, monitoring agents, risk mitigation agents, backup/recovery agents, network devices and storage devices.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or relevant field preferred
- Proven experience as application developer
- Experience in designing and building applications
- Preferred experience with: C, C++, Net, Oracle PL/SQL, COGNOS, COBOL, XML, VB.NET, C#
- Experience with Java/J2EE standards and practices
- Preferred knowledge and familiarity of logical unit number (LUN), file systems, disks zones, and other storage medial on various storage devices in a RAID.
- In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools
- Understanding of software design and programming principles.
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
minimum interim secret security clearance
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
clearAvenue, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.