Business Systems Analyst
The Business Systems Analyst will support one of our government contracts to work on client site. The right candidate will have the ability to work on multiple projects/tasks in an agile environment. The Business Systems Analyst acts as a liaison between end-users/customers and developers during SDLC activities.
- Track, update, and maintain document changes from the Product Owner to the functional technical specifications and interface requirement documentation.
- Support and align efforts to meet customer and business needs.
- Schedule and facilitate meetings minutes. Follow-up on action items when necessary.
- Compose and peer review waterfall or agile project documentation.
- Prepare and document functional and technical requirements of the web application, including preparing detailed test cases, user stories, standard operation procedures, and epics.
- Works with stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected requirements.
- Reviews and analyzes the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements gathering process.
- Manage customer relationship and expectations by developing a communication process to keep other up-to-date on project results.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field
- A minimum of 3 years Business Analyst or Systems Analyst experience
- Experience with DoD Travel System preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred or the ability to obtain in 2 years of employment
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (MS SharePoint and MS Project) and JIRA
- Strong business and technical writing skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter and takes initiative to complete tasks thoroughly
Current DoD public trust or minimum interim secret
This position will work temporarily remote due to COVID-19, but only for the duration of the COVID-19, and will transition back to a non-remote job until otherwise noticed.
Comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to health, dental, vision, PTO, HSA, FSA, opportunities for bonuses, 401k match and more.
clearAvenue, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.