clearAvenue is looking for a Technical Writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our services and products. You will join a team of talented developers, quality engineers, project managers, and usability experts to make our products easier to use.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- A minimum bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent or 4 + years of relevant experience in technical writing.
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Basic familiarity with the Software Development Life Cycle and software development
- Excellent written skills in English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must be able to pass a background investigation
- Must be a US Citizen
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
clearAvenue, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.