We are looking for an innovative Solution Architect to develop and implement systems architecture that will meet business needs. The Solution Architect’s responsibilities include gathering requirements and functional specifications, assessing the current software systems in place in order to identify areas in need of improvement, and overseeing development teams. You should also be able to regularly update the company on any developments in systems architecture projects.
To be successful as a Solution Architect, you should be able to integrate any updated specifications and requirements into the systems architecture. An outstanding Solution Architect should be able to explain complex problems to management in layman’s terms.
- Building and integrating information systems to meet the company’s needs.
- Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
- Resolving technical problems as they arise.
- Providing supervision and guidance to development teams.
- Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
- Informing various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented.
- Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have.
- Providing updates to stakeholders on product development processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field with a minimum of 3 + years of related experiences
- Or 5 + years of related experiences in Software Development and Architect
- Proven experience in engineering and software architecture design.
- Previous project management experience is advantageous.
- Sound knowledge of various operating systems and databases.
- Preferred Certified Scrum Master or have worked in Agile Methodology environment
- Efficient communication skills.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Must successfully pass a background investigation
- Must be a US Citizen
DHS Suitability or Minimum Top Secret Clearance
Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
clearAvenue LLC offer comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, HSA, FSA, 401k and more.
clearAvenue, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.