Senior Database Architect
- Design databases to support business applications, ensuring system scalability, security, performance and reliability.
- Develop database architectural strategies at the modeling, design and implementation stages to address business or industry requirements.
- Collaborate with system architects, software architects, design analysts, and others to understand business or industry requirements.
- Develop data models for applications, metadata tables, views or related database structures.
- Set up database clusters, backup, or recovery processes.
- Create and enforce database development standards.
- Develop and document database architectures.
- Design database applications, such as interfaces, data transfer mechanisms, global temporary tables, data partitions, and function-based indexes to enable efficient access of the generic database structure.
- Monitor and report systems resource consumption trends to assure production systems meet availability requirements and hardware enhancements are scheduled appropriately.
- Document and communicate database schemas, using accepted notations.
- A minimum bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering with 2+ years of Database Architect experience
- Or 5+ years of Database Architect and or similar roles.
- Experience in Cloud database solutions and associated environments.
- Preferred experience migrating from locally hosted Oracle instances to AWS Aurora.
- Experience managing cloud clusters (AWS, Azure)
- Experience implementing SQL Server EE
- AWS Certified (I.E. AWS Solutions Architect Professional or Associate, AWS Database)
- Must successfully pass a security background investigation
- Must be a US Citizen
Minimum DHS EOD or DHS Suitability, or DOD Top Secret clearance
Full Time Exempt
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
clearAvenue LLC offer competitive benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, HSA, FSA, 401k and more.
clearAvenue, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.