- Perform periodic extract, transform, load (ETL) tasks to feed client systems.
- Understand, implement, and automate builds, deployments, validations, and configurations.
- Help build, maintain, and execute automated CI/CD pipelines for development, QA, and production.
- Instrument code, build tools, and dashboards to help visualize and understand real-time system health, usage, and performance metrics.
- Help maintain the infrastructure and service health monitoring process to enable proactive issue mitigation and expedited issue resolution.
- Apply appropriate controls to pipelines to facilitate fast release cycles with minimal risk.
- Provide input into best practices for source control, continuous integration, release. management, and validation.
- Bring an understanding of open source automation technologies to improve the velocity and quality of our products.
- Continuously improve our build and deployment processes.
- Identify opportunities to automate and deliver self service capabilities for the most common infrastructure and tasks.
- Exhibit an understanding of various cloud platforms.
- BS/BA in related discipline with 2+ years' experience in related field - OR - MS/MA and 5+ years' experience in related field
- Experience writing and maintaining SQL scripts in Oracle or a similar database
- Experience in an Agile environment with ability to coordinate cross-functional work towards task completion
- Experience working in development environments
- Experience with automated testing tools such as JAWS and integrating them with orchestration engines with as Jenkins
- Experience with scripting languages (Oracle, Java), configuration and provisioning tools (JIRA and Github)
- Displays critical thinking and analysis in bringing successful implementations to complex challenges
- Self-driven; good problem-solving skills; adaptable and proactive; works well in a team
DHS Suitability/EOD OR DoD Top Secret Clearance
Full Time Exempt
health, dental, and vision insurance, FSA, HSA, PTO, holidays, retirement match, training and development, tuition reimbursements, bonuses, and more.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
clearAvenue, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.