We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Perform quality assurance
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- A degree in IT/Computer Science
- Previous experience in Business/Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Solid experience in writing SQL queries
- Preferred Scrum Master Certified
- Experience or familiar with agile methodology
- Preferred Security + certified
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Must be eligible to obtain a background investigation
- Must be a US Citizen
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
clearAvenue, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.