IT Business Analyst
The Business Analyst will support one of our government contracts to work on client site (before and after COVID19 remote settings). The right candidate will have the ability to work on multiple projects/tasks in an agile environment. The Business Analyst acts as a liaison between end-users/customers and developers during SDLC activities.
- Track, update, and maintain document changes from the Product Owner to the functional technical specifications and interface requirement documentation.
- Support and align efforts to meet customer and business needs.
- Schedule and facilitate meetings minutes. Follow-up on action items when necessary.
- Compose and peer review waterfall or agile project documentation.
- Prepare and document functional and technical requirements of the web application, including preparing detailed test cases, user stories, standard operation procedures, and epics.
- Works with stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected requirements.
- Reviews and analyzes the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements gathering process.
- Manage customer relationship and expectations by developing a communication process to keep other up-to-date on project results.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested
Security Clearance Requirement:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, or related field
- Proven experience in Business Analyst or Systems Analyst
- Direct experience with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Preferred experience with working in DMDC environment
- Preferred certified Scrum Master or Safe Agile
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (MS SharePoint and MS Project) and JIRA
- Strong business and technical writing skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter and takes initiative to complete tasks thoroughly
- Ability to successfully pass an intensive background investigation
- US Citizen
DoD public trust or interim secret clearance or higher
This position will work temporarily work remotely due to COVID-19, but only for the duration of the COVID-19, and will transition back to a non-remote settings when and if COVID 19 remote is lifted.
Comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to health, dental, vision, PTO, HSA, FSA, opportunities for bonuses, 401k match and more.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
clearAvenue, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.