ClearAvenue is seeking a knowledgeable and industrious network engineer who will work alongside the IT support team to ensure maximum performance of a high traffic network infrastructure while maintaining system integrity. The ideal candidate for the position of network engineer is agreeable, helpful, and efficient as well as having in-depth knowledge of networks.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Demonstrated experience analyzing and implementing independent infrastructures.
- Extensive experience deploying new infrastructure requirements.
- Operational experience in Wide area network (WAN) support, circuit and conduit management.
- Demonstrate End-to-end network monitoring and management including engagement with Third Party providers.
- Monitoring LAN ports switches for servers and interconnectivity between the switches and other network devices.
- Knowledge in designing wired and wireless local area networks (LANs), IP management, and Network security services.
- Oversee installation and management of circuit provisioning.
- Monitoring performance and usage parameters of WAN circuits.
- Act as a lead for network operations, management and monitoring.
- Development, support and security of network test environments for all network services.
- Demonstrates subject matter expertise in the areas of Routing, Switching, Remote access, Security Information, Event management, and Next Generation Firewalls with product specific knowledge of Cisco and Juniper Switches, and Firewalls.
- Development and maintenance of the physical and logical network design documentation, network diagrams, and security best practices.
- Experience with ITIL, CMMI, and/or PMP processes and implementation.
- Respond to and remediate the efforts of malicious activity and intrusions as defined in the Incident Management process.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in network administration, information technology, or computer science
- Previous experience in IT, security or systems support, or network administrator positions preferred
- Retain familiarity with various network types including LANs, WANs, WLANs, SANs, and VoIP networks
- Cisco CCDE/CCDP certified
- Increase job knowledge through continuing education and professional development
- Possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Work well independently and in team settings
Minimum requirement, Interim Secret
clearAvenue, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.