- 2-5+ years of experience with Remedy ITSM – primarily Incident, Change, Service Level, CMDB/Asset, Knowledge and Problem Management.
- Understands all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle - requirements/analysis, development, implementation, testing and documentation.
- Strong working knowledge of the Action Request System including OOB configuration, customizations and integrations.
- Performs other duties and respsponsbilities as requested
- Excellent debugging, problem solving and testing skills. Troubleshoot, identify trends, triage issues and provide initial root cause analysis.
- Experiences in Kinetic Request, Kinetic Task, Kinetic Survey and Kinetic Calendar
- Experience in implementing an ITSM 7.x (or above) upgrade.
- Experience with BMC Atrium CMDB and discovery tool integration.
- General familiarity with SQL.
- Collaborate with vendor support to resolve escalated issues.
- Routine system checks of mid-tier, application and database servers.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- ITIL designation or familiarity with concepts.
Interim Secret clearance
clearAvenue, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.