- Supports a federal agency contract on the IT Service Management/Software Development Life Cycle project of the Information Resource Management Bureau agency.
- Ability to work with multiple projects in a high-paced environment.
- Ability to manage several tasks concurrently and delegation of work to other team members.
- Managing Agile Software Development and Waterfall methodologies.
- Liaison among internal team members, clients, and customers.
- Oversee the business analyst and development team members.
- Adhere to project management framework and oversee the completion of control gates and delivery of artifacts to client.
- Requirements management, document management, schedule management, and quality assurance skills are used throughout the project life cycle.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundations Version 3
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Preferred Scrum Master Certification
- Some Remedy tool experience
- Some IT Service Management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong technical writing skills
Interim Secret, Secret, Top Secret, or higher.
There are no telework and Project Manager will be scheduled to work on client site located at Foggy Bottom, Washington DC.
clearAvenue, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.