clearAvenue is searching for a Business Analyst who is first and foremost eager to diversify their experience working on a challenging project customizing our customer’s Remedy IT Ticketing System. We are searching for an analyst who is able to think outside the box and willing to go above and beyond to help our team create solutions for our client. A positive up-beat attitude and an overall team player is an absolute necessity.
- Transforming websites into mobile friendly responsive design.
- Will be involved in the development of user interfaces using cutting edge web technologies for a variety of devices.
- Involved with the creation of web service based API's following industry standard patterns.
- Design engineer will be integrated into the design and architecture of the overall system through the software development lifecycle.
- Development of strategies and tests to support quality engineering through automation and continuous integration
- Must have UX design experience with evaluating and improving a user experience and/or UI design and programming interfaces experience.
- Experience working with Dojo, Bootstrap, Redux, React is a plus.
- Kinetic Data and Remedy development experience is preferred, but not required
- Looking for individuals who possess 3-5 years’ experience as a UX/UI development experience.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Agile Scrum Cert. is desirable but not required.
clearAvenue, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.