Full life cycle software development in Salesforce, including Apex, to create unique customer based solutions in an Agile/Scrum development environment.
This position requires a deep understanding of the complete Salesforce Development Lifecycle and has at least 3 years of experience in SFDC Development. Ideal candidate will be advanced with APEX programming and demonstrate proficiency in object oriented programming.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Participating in the full application life cycle from design to development, testing, deployment, and support of Salesforce application.
- Designing, configuring, and developing custom code/objects using the Salesforce developer toolkit utilizing Agile and Scrum development methodologies.
- Collaborating with other team members on best practices around Salesforce solutions; providing creative architecture and coding solutions to help the business; identifying and documenting data and application integration requirements; assisting in the architecting and development of future state plans.
- 3+ years of experience in the following:
- Full software development lifecycle (SDLC) of enterprise Salesforce applications
- Design, configuration, and custom development including custom objects, workflows, and Apex triggers
- Hands on software development experience in Agile and Scrum development environments
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent
- Must be a US Citizen
clearAvenue, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.