Requirements and Qualifications:
- Software Development will work with internal teams to develop and maintain software design and architecture.
- Provide quality designs that address business needs by developing applications within mature technology environments.
- Drive design reviews while adhering to security requirements.
- Conduct code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications.
- Manage and work closely with development teams across locations
- Design and develop applications and services related to companies Publishing Platform.
- Performs technical analysis to identify and troubleshoot application code-related issues.
- At least 4 years of software development experience.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interact with DOD, military/civilian personnel, and industry partners.
- Preferred experience working with DMDC agency.
- DoD Security + certification
- Public trust
Full Time Exempt
Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
clearAvenue LLC offer comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, PTO, HSA, FSA, 401k and more.
clearAvenue, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.