Cloud Architect Job Description:
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of cloud computing and technology systems, as well as experience designing and transferring applications to the cloud. The candidate should have a positive attitude and excellent communication skills as well as the ability to contribute hands-on to the project.
- Hands-on experience using compute, networking, storage, and database AWS services
- Hands-on experience with AWS deployment and management services
- Ability to identify and define technical requirements for an AWS-based application
- Ability to identify which AWS services meet a given technical requirement
- Knowledge of recommended best practices for building secure and reliable applications on the AWS platform
- An understanding of the basic architectural principles of building on the AWS Cloud
- An understanding of the AWS global infrastructure
- An understanding of network technologies as they relate to AWS
- An understanding of security features and tools that AWS provides and how they relate to traditional services
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- 2-4+ years' experience designing, executing and supporting AWS cloud solutions.
- Positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work.
- Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends.
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complicated cloud reports to management and other IT development partners.
- Security + certification
- Ability to successfully pass a background investigation
- Us Citizen
This position will work temporarily work remotely due to COVID-19, but only for the duration of the COVID-19, and will transition back to a non-remote settings until further noticed.
Comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to health, dental, vision, PTO, HSA, FSA, opportunities for bonuses, 401k match and more.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
clearAvenue, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.