- Comfortable with working with open source-based solutions
- Familiar with enterprise use of Python
- Expert in continuous integration/continuous delivery solutions
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Successfully communicate all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Approve final product before launch
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or relevant field.
- Proven experience as software architect
- Direct experience working in agile environment
- Experience design and developing enterprise Web and Search systems
- Experience with enterprise database technologies, such as Postres and MySQL
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Experience with large-scale AWS based solutions and Terraform
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
- US Citizen
Company benefits includes but are not limited to health, dental, vision, PTO, HSA, FSA, 401k, and more.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
clearAvenue, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.