Test Engineer III Job Description
Requirements and Qualifications
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
- Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Develop testing routines or procedures.
- Document operational activities.
- Analyze data to identify or resolve operational problems.
- Troubleshoot issues with computer applications or systems.
- Collaborate with other to determine design specifications or details.
- Preferred associates or bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, or related field
- 3+ years of proven experience
- Experience with automated and manual testing methods
- Experience with Selenium tool
- Ability to write good User Acceptance Criteria
- Familiar with agile methodology
- Must be able to successfully pass a background investigation
- Must be a US CITIZEN
Company benefits includes but are not limited to health, dental, vision, PTO, HSA, FSA and 401k and more.
This description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
clearAvenue, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.