• Safeguards information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems.
• Protects system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources.
• Have an understanding and knowledge of cloud cyber security guidelines (NIST)
• Responsible for paperwork compliance and review to ensure programs receive authority to proceed (ATO).
• Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities, reporting violations.
• Implements security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
• Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
• Upgrades system by implementing and maintaining security controls.
• Keeps users informed by preparing performance reports; communicating system status.
• Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Minimum Associate’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Cyber Security or equivalent education
• Or 3 + years of prior relevant experience
• Preferred Security + or CISSP or CISM certifications
• Preferred understanding of FedRAMP process
• Preferred customer-centric
• Must be able to complete a security background investigation
• Must be a US Citizen
DoD Public Trust OR Secret clearance and higher
This position will temporarily work remotely due to COVID-19, but only for the duration of the COVID-19, and will transition back to a non-remote settings when and if COVID-19 remote is lifted.
Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
clearAvenue, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.