We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Information Technology, or related field preferred with 2+ years of relevant experience OR 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Security + certification or have the ability to obtain the certification
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
- Excellent communication, teamwork skills, great attention to details
- Organizational skills and an analytical mind
- Must be able to pass a security background investigation
- Must be a US Citizen
DoD public trust
Full Time Exempt
health, dental, and vision insurance, FSA, HSA, PTO, holidays, retirement match, training and development, tuition reimbursements, and more
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
clearAvenue, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.