ClearAvenue is looking for a Business Analyst to support one of our government contracts in an agile work environment.
- Excellent communications skills with client, customers, and internal team required
- Strong business and technical writing skills required
- Complete meeting minutes and track action items
- Document functional and technical requirements of the web application, including preparing detailed test cases, user stories, and epics
- Prepare various project related documents, such as Test Plans, Test Cases, and Standard Operating Procedures
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested
- DoD Public Trust or must pass a background investigation
- Must be a US Citizen
- Agile experience or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification is preferred but not required
- Ideal candidate will have experience with JIRA and SharePoint
- Experience with DoD Travel is highly desirable
This position will work temporarily work remotely due to COVID-19, but only for the duration of the COVID-19, and will transition back to a non-remote setting until otherwise noticed.
Competitive benefits package includes, but are not limited to health, dental, vision, PTO, HSA, FSA and 401k and more.
clearAvenue, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.