clearAvenue is seeking a UI Developer to design and implement a complete user interface in Angular.
The UI Developer’s responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, creating modules and components, and integrating them together into a functional application. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools and Frontend frameworks. You will work in a team with a back-end developer and communicate with the API using standard methods.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets.
- Deliver a complete front-end application in Angular.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like, prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Design, Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience and proven track record
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of Angular
- Ability to write front-end unit and end-to-end testing with Jasmine, Karma and Protractor
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process
- Ability to create self-contained and reusable components
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset
- Frontend unit and end-to-end testing with Jasmine, Karma, and Protractor
- AWS Glue
- Responsive web design
- Spring MVC-based RESTful API development & error handling
- Proficiency with Angular services and Dependency Injection
- Unit testing Angular application and Spring MVC controllers
Minimum requirement – Public Trust
Remote Teleworking Considered
clearAvenue, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.