UI Developer is responsible for building high quality front-end features for the company and its associated sites and platform who works closely with product managers, UX designers, software developers, and testers to achieve this outcome within an agile software development framework. It is the UI Developer’s responsibility to deliver and maintain global styles, plus web and accessibility standards across various projects.
- Create UI story cards within product orientated Agile teams
- Manage time and meet deadlines with quality deliverable
- Ensure UI Standards compliance
- Leave code in a better state than you found it
- Provide Thought Leadership for latest technologies, trends, and standards
- Actively seek and suggest better way of doing things
- Review requirements and articulate/propose alternate solutions to application architecture
- Troubleshoot production UI issues
- Web application security
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
- Experienced in agile methodlogy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Singe page application development with Angular+Boostrap
- Browser-side performance considerations
- Web standards, usability, and accessibility (Section 508 compliance)
- Preferred experience in Spring MVC-based RESTful API development
- Preferred experience in unit testing Angular application and Spring MVC controllers
- Preferred experience in responsive web design
- Able to successfully pass an extensive background check
- Must be a US Citizen
Preferred minimum DoD, Public Trust
clearAvenue, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.